Friday, August 27, 2010

Random..25/8/2010

Last night my boy friend injured at work, so this morning to
accompany him see Orthopaedics doctors in kuchai lama..
The doctor said just short of the fracture, there is to see
to ignore it would be even more serious wounds.
.

Drink a bowl of very bitter medicine..
After that,eat breakfast dim sum..

锦选点心in kuchai lama entrepreneur pa
rk..


Step in, fell in love here. . Cleaner than the average dim sum
restaurant and The kitchen is open, you can let people watch..
order some dim sum..

siew mai look like big than other dim sum restaurant..
so good..

A dull make up..my face look like bloodless..Full. . Nothing better to do. .let me think about it,
Going anywhere good?

hot weather,better go to genting highlands..


Every time I go to halfway, oso rain..unlucky..
dangerous road,please slow down..
until there,1st things to do taken photo myself..hehe

stroll around there..time is late..
nid to back home..bye..

No comments:

Post a Comment