Monday, April 18, 2011

Pikom PC Fair April 2011

Picom PC Fair 15-17 April 2011 was held in KLCC Convention Centre..Actually this was my
1st time work inPC fair..Hmm~~Maybe I'm not interest in Electronic stuff (Except Iphone)
LOLsss, so dint join previous PC fair...^^

Wearing not sexy, its sporty..Erm, Me likey..^,^ Do you saw it what I'm wearing n work for
who??? its CSL...A local company..hahas, please support our Malaysia..

These all the pretty babes work with me..Spend all the happiness moment with u all..

The smallest phone that CSL still strongly promote..><
its like a toy, but really can CALL, SMS, & can use be calculator..haha
I'm will suppose student buy this handphone...haha...won't kena rampas, can cheat teacher
its a
CALCULATOR, OKAY ???



Christine Gan, cuttiest gal ^^

Sharon, talkative gal >< hehee


Love the colour of picha..<3

Love my face shape..its look like sharp..yeppe

Thanks the photographer..^^

THE END

11 comments:

  1. do u know the third girl from the left(picture 1)? what's her name?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brocade Blue: No la..Juz thinking for funny..hahas ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anoymous: hmm..i'm call her as cici..do you know her??

    ReplyDelete
  4. u r chubby and still u have a slim face shape^^....u did massage ur face everyday???

    ReplyDelete
  5. dint massage la..haha..curently busy oso dun hv time to massage..mayb pressure make my face slim down..^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. zadou=.=!!!!....pressure
    LOL!!!...how come no pressure make my face slim down...
    Mr.Ng ur bf ma????

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha,really can wan..^^,yup...<3

    ReplyDelete
  8. wat kind of pressure???....
    btw I seldom see u walk around segi kl...
    I so glad that u have a such good bf becox everyday u can get along wif him in the same class>.<!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha..u can see from my diary blog ar..^^
    same class?dun hv the bf wit me same class wan..

    ReplyDelete
  10. hmm....ok ok i try to find see which one is talking about pressure....LOL!!!!
    ^^

    ReplyDelete