Monday, September 27, 2010

Date With My Sweeties ❤ Duri


This morning juz wake up, but i' m very excited..We plan go
to pavilion shopping...But..i answer a call from Jen,
she told me got something happen so cant attend..
So sad and i scare will boring without Jen..
My hubby fetch me n Duri go to pavilion..
About 2pm arrived Pavilion, hungry now..
Eat at here, sorry, i dun know what is the name of shop..haha

Order some dishes..


Bitter Guard Mee Soup Braised Chicken Rice

Soda Grape..its recommend..good taste..nice..


Happy moment time..We Chit Chat a lot..talk about gals and guys..

sometime i lost my ways, but my sweet Duri give me

support and opinion..it helpful..THANKS..DURI


Me and Duri


Pixies Time


Damn sad..Nothing is suit us to buy it..

Eat some sweet dessert get happiness..hehe


HARAJUKU SHIMINO


SHININO attracted me from far..

Especially love the huge heart shaped fabric material placed at

the side of the kiosk which spells out "Harajuku Japanese Crepes".




After few minutes of admiring the kiosk, its time to do the ordering.
So many different types of crepes that caught my attention.
Some fillings available include kiwi, mandarin orange, red bean,
few flavours of ice-cream... The most popular is mango with honey, and
the chocolate cake and banana crepe. I have choose strawberry with
vanila flavor ice-cream, but Duri choose blueberry with cakes..


it easy for me to fall in love,when food is comes..LOL..

its strawberry with vanila flavor ice cream..


So delicious...yummy..^^


Blueberry with cake..


Its taste good..next time i will be come again..hehe

Happy moment time finish, but i have a lot of things share

with my sweeties Duri..

No comments:

Post a Comment