Monday, October 25, 2010

Sweeties Duri Birthday Bash

DURI 19TH BIRHDAY BASH

We have plan go to the curve celebrate Duri's birthday party..
Walk against the street, THE APARTMENT scene is nice,
so we suggest have our dinner at there..

But i wanna to say sorry to my besties 'Duri' , i destroy
the surrounding feeling at there bcoz of my sad mood..
Juz simple party,but important is my busy friend can attend
and have a gathering party at here..

I think the table too big for me, cannot talk more closer..

Our Birhday girl 'Durianna' and David


Green Tea Birthday Cake



Lets take picture....


Katherine have sick..Hope she can getting well..
Shin fu ni lor...




Nice photo by Duri..hehe..i think she can be a
professional photographer aredi..



Hope nxt time birthday party more happy..

No comments:

Post a Comment