Wednesday, October 27, 2010

G6 Sexy Babes Beauty Pageant Competition

This was my first time join beauty pageant competition..
I juz thinking i wanna to try join it,never think to win this
competition...I and katherine together attend this competiton
at 9.30pm..Wait at the VIP room in G6,THE GARNDENS..



Me and Katherine..

I am contestant of number '4'... (^.^)V
I'm really nervously and my heart 'dup dup' when we are
catwalk at the runway..1st round is casual style,and the 2nd
is Cocktail dress style...After 30 minutes,relax and rest in the vip room...
Waiting for the results...But now....juz socialize with my new friend..

Meet new friend at here 'Chervonne and Cherie'
and taken a lot picture..





All girls meeting at toilet...well, somebody is like to pose let me taken picture..





Finally,i heard a good news..hehe^^

Thanks my sweety babes, have a lot experience at here..

No comments:

Post a Comment