Saturday, November 13, 2010

G6 Sexy Babes Beauty Pageant Quarter Final

So sorry, my dearest readers...I'm late to update my blog coz recently
i was busy on my jobs..The second round beauty pageant competition
i'm should be attend...G6 sexy babes beauty pageant quarter final
competition was held on 5/10/2010, saturday night...






I juz ready to go with my normal mood..But I feel my surrounding
so serious, bcoz the incharge ppl was told us pay attention again
and again..Make me nervously when i walk the runway..
I forget bring my smile also...shit...so stupid arrr...

After the roadshow,we wait for the result..I'm so lucky,bcoz
i be chosen get in the semi final...But i dint have confident to
win the competition and I can get in the semi final is enough to me..

No comments:

Post a Comment