Wednesday, December 29, 2010

All The Things You Are Might Dun Know


Now is the end of year, something I nid to write and keep it to be memories..hehe..
sked will be changes when starting step in year of 2011..at 1st,I nid write all my wish list..

1. MY COLLEGE LIFE

Most I like d college is IACT @ jaya one, hope I can start my college life in next years...
If not, may be my 2nd choice is TARC @ wangsa maju..sked something
happening make me cant choose my love college..but its ok,
that most important is I can study mass communication course..

2. GET WHAT I WAN

I wanna get my own car..that's I nid to use as transport going to college..
erm.. I'm told my daddy, I wanna car going to study..
I was happy bcoz my daddy ask me again,which car u wan..
I won't prodigal (败家) say get a honda civic..LOLs...kiding...
I juz wan 2nd hand myvi or saga baru...I think i will crash, better choose 2nd hand car
so my heart won't too hurt..

3. MY ON DIET PLAN

Erm...I'm like slowly forget diet plan..no..no..no..
Must keep hard on diet..Gambateh..be success..

4. MY NEW BOYFRIEND

Be patient..Still finding my lover..tehee...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still have something talk it about..blah blah blah...
Several things you can be observe from me...

1.When I yum cha with my friends, the things cannot be less,is..
taadaaa...Milo kosong ice,pls..hehe..If the whole day I forget to drink Milo,
I would drink in the nite..I get Milo addict aredi..lols..

2.I'm eating with slow motion..hehee..even is porrige,I'm use 45min
to finish all..erm ,not finish all is 3/4 oli....

3.I be the late queen..LOLs..all my friend come to fetch me nid to wait me awhile..
sometimes nid to wait so long time..><..I'm hope I can more early to ready next time..

4.i'm talkative babe..hehe ..no matter how tired I am,I oso a lot of things let
me to talk...blah..blah..blah...opposite,
if u dont let me to talking, that means you are give me to sleeping..Zzzz..

5.I like to outgoing..even stay at home 1 day, for me is quite hard..

6.I like girl many more..Haha..like to study their make up
and attire..hope meet more new babes..Handsome guy I'm not very interest it...

7.I was the ppl who are think friendship important than love..How to said..
Give an example,if my friend and future boy friend at the same time ask me hang out,
I will choose hang out with my babes and dudes..hehee..

8.I'm not very agree that I am piggy..LOLs..coz I doesnt like to sleep..
even I feel abit tired and sleepy or too boring stay at home..

that's all..hope you can know more about me..^^

1 comment:

  1. wish u can achieve all those wish in 2011... Stay happy, have a good health and good luck in your study.

    ReplyDelete