Thursday, December 2, 2010

Gmorning!

I'm so love December..Few reason that why i love December...
1: My birthday on my Christmas, 25/12...
2: 1st time try room style photo shooting on 1 dec...
3: Work in Kuala Lumpur Interrnational Motor Show (KLIMS)...

2day starting December...I have photo shooting on 1st december..
Photographer: Tzong Sheng ,Klren ,and Vv are join this
photo shooting session..Tzong Sheng was choosen "The dorsett
regencey hotel" as shooting place..
We start from 3pm to photo shoot..They was gv me a lot happiness
when we are progress in shooting...

See the picture by Tzong Sheng...


I'm like my face expression..^^

Like my leg,look like so skin fair, slim and long..Actually not..



The picture shows us natural,relax and happiness...I cant believe that
I can do these with my smiling and relax posture..





Sexylicious expression...Its was awesome to me...I'm always see other girl
shoooting album in facebook and admire they have sexy body and beauty face
,that can easly show their body languages in photo...I wonder that i
can take the photo same like the girls even thought i'm fatty and ordinary girl...
Thanks for the phtographer, Tzong Sheng,Klren and Vv...



2 comments:

  1. where got fatty oo... u r super awesome... where got ordinary...... Dont look down on urself...

    ReplyDelete
  2. got la..very chubby lo..haha..when u photo shoot to me,i think is hard to u..

    ReplyDelete