Monday, November 29, 2010

Make Up Artist in The Met Saloon


Sorry for my dear readers,I'm late blogging agian..><..
28/11/2010,today i was a make up artist,not a model..I've been invited by
THE MET SALOON,near by Park Royal Hotel, to be make up artist in the
hair roadshow..2pm Katherine, Irene, and me are waiting at hall, park royal hotel..

We also dunno where the place lets us make up for all the models..
The person in charge bring us go park royal hotel room, they was
rent a room lets us make up and hair do in the room..

Let's see the room..Seen like all the ppl kelam kabut..Lolsss..


Snap picture 1st that is our 1st things nid to doing..




OK done..We start our working and non stop..damn tired..

This table started from a plain table with a tissue..But now..
Created by Katherine Chai and Vivian Yeow..LOLss..



It was too busy,I juz take few minute to taken photo..Omps,
I'm forget taken the photo that model's face before make up..
Totally was 15 models,3make up artist at here,its was nid
5hour to models make up..

the models and me..But i doesnt like tis picture,bcoz of my hair..
My hair colour was decolour and i will dye my hair
colour on 2moro..

The hair show are started on 8pm..There was 3 judges at front
and giving all the marks..



Some dessert for our staff..

After show finish,damn tired...Go home and fall sleep with a
short minute..teheee...Gain a good experince at here..
Hope i'm nxt time can receive this job again...^^

1 comment:

  1. Dennis Leong Ting YaoDecember 1, 2010 at 7:40 AM

    nice....... good experience....

    ReplyDelete