Thursday, January 6, 2011

ViKath Photographer

My dear readers, do u see all d picture have the sentence of ViKath Photographer..
what do you think about it? hehe... ViKath is means Me and Katherine
combine together be a photographer...LOLs...
We not a professional photographer... We juz take the DSLR to playing n discuss
how to taken photon and how to pose...

Shooting in Pavilion..Picture not much at here..bcoz we r rushing time..





It was different feel when I take photo shooting with other people..
Normally, I juz be a models, let's photographer shooting..I juz pose and pose..
But now,I nid to ask d model how to pose and adjust angler to taken photo..hehe
feel
amazing...





Izzit standard picture? Or worst? hehee..Hope can learning more
at next time..

No comments:

Post a Comment