Monday, February 21, 2011

Work Funny

Work~~ing again..When I'm update my new status in Facebook,say that
' yea..I'm working now'..After awhile,all my friend was asking Vivian work already?
summore...R u sure u have working?
What I'm nid to reply they all? I juz...show u,
TIS IS MY MOOD : ><..
lol..all the friend thought I'm working full time now...

Actually I juz work as freelancer, 1day work that all's...

Sure I will be work as full time..Will start from 28th of February..Ohyea..
I was happy that I'm work full time and no nid always stay at home as LIONG DEI GON..
XD..

Hmm..ok..back to tittle post..
As register gal in HP dealer event...Feeling that Chinese New Year surrounding me..
I with my sweeties also enjoy for its
although the job was lil bit suffer for me..

Love this cheongsam costume,but its not longer,nid to wear pants..T.T
not perfect at all..

Camwhore camwhore..

Me and Katherine..^^..always stick together when we are working..

Ehh...that's me in the photo not really alike me..lol

Kath, me and evon..

All my sweeties..^^

Alot of laughing when we are working..We try many chinese traditional costume
such gong gong,huang di,liang liang...get what I means..?
hee..OK...i gonna eating my lunch now..
bye bye..<3>

No comments:

Post a Comment