Friday, February 18, 2011

Valentine Day's


Actually valentine was passed, bcoz Mr.Ng was busy working on valentine..
Impossible I'm told Mr.Ng take leave and celebrate Valentine day with me..
Working are important than love for me..xp

So we are postpone till 15th Feb To Celebrate Valentine dayss..^^
Hmm..cannot slept lately again..I'm nid to prepare my valentine pressie..
I'm have no idea on it..I juz handmade baking cookies for him..
hehee..can u believe that, I can baking cake and cookies ..Dun worry, I have
previous experience about that..

Use 6 hours baking my cookies...><>
Tadaaa..so satisfies see all my cutties cookies..
I have no idea how to put my cookies..T.T
Making like that..with my valentine pinky card..sweet sweet



I'm Dunno Mr.Ng have what 's idea now..going a place..
Wow..a place located in Kajang..its is Jade Hills ? = = ,
he dun wan to answer me where is here..





Camwhore...But picture taken was shaken lil bit..><




Honeydew juice..My lover,very sweet taste.. x)

Chicken Chop..Forget what the meal name ..


**When back**
Mr Ng was very happy when receive my pressie..^^ Hope you like it..<3

Its a sweet sweet nite...Hope all the people enjoy valentine days..
Bye Bye..


2 comments: