Thursday, February 17, 2011

Have Own Wings

A beautiful morning today..Why say so..Oh yea, I have my own wings today..
no nid share with my sweeties...
Cant get what I'm means..lolss...can reviews my previous post...


Actually today is valentine..All the couple will celebrate it,but we are single at this moment..
LOLss..I and Katherine have a pass today, one person driving one car and no nid to share it..hheee
I was so scared,bcoz this was the first time I drive alone..

We are decide going to bangsar shop alot...^^..excited rite? I guess every gals too..
Finally safety reach there..haha..


Bangsar village parking ticket...Omps...not ticket, its a hard card..><>

I'm not showing we juz drink sky juice...lolss..we have order some drinks..
I order healthy drinks,heee, tat is NO SUGAR ADDED orange juice..Katherine
try orange TEA..Michelle, dun wan to drink...sky juice please...


Michelle..the tallest gal..^^

Katherine and Michelle...A tallest gal and shortest gal always been together..hahas


Damn hot weather and feel so tired..Unluckily we all dun have any gain back home..



Nevermine...next time we still can shop again..that means save our money first..
Good reason for me..^^
Another post about Valentine stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment