Thursday, February 17, 2011

Having Dinner in Daimon Yokocho


Its quite a long time I dint updated my blog due to busy chinese new year..Juz a short update
about new stuff around my surrounding..Its was my second time having our dinner
in Daimon Yokocho,大门横丁..which located at alam damai,cheras...
It have promotion 40-50 % discount after 10pm..Good suggestion for who are bored eating
supper in mamak or some restaurant..
But for me,tis is my dinner..><

Please dun talk so much..lol..i so hungry now...T.T
Order some dishes first..Camwhore when we are wait for our dishes...


Ugly and pale face..><

Mr Ng was here..^^


Food serve..*slurp*..I cant wait for that..


Chicken with Barbeque

Always love it so much..Wasabi Goyza




I can't eat so many..so we are share 1 bowl of Udon..But this is my favarite,
Super spicy soup with Udon...name as '地狱汤' ,issit name as hell soup? lol

Nice decorate with Salmon


Hmm...sweet egg i'm not very like it...I was decide pass to Mr Ng..hehee



Full fill in my stomach..Its delicious dinner,u may try it..xP

Daimon Yokocho
32A, Jalan Alam Damai 1
Damai 23
Cheras 56000 KL
Tel No : 03-9105 5063


8 comments:

  1. oowhh the wasabi goyza looks good. =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fish looks like the one called pregnant fish and the salmons looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. jkoof..ya..mayb u can try tat.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nava, yup,the salmon with the leaf shape wasabi is nice combination..^^..that not pregnant fish,dear..that is Sanma..

    ReplyDelete
  5. The one below the wasabi gyoza looks good!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. yup..lilian..tis r the most special in the house..^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. yea...same type,salmon lover..^^

    ReplyDelete