Friday, March 18, 2011

Alone



Am I alone now? Actually I'm not,but this weeks feel I like single now..
recently I was so emo and many reason cause it..Mr.Ng was going to Thailand travel
with he's colleague since 2day ago..He go for traveling 4day and 3 nights..
We also dint open our roaming line,so we cannot contact through each other..
T.T..sad and feel lonely..We are not be used to sms each other..
STOP my finger and stop to click my phone button..wuwuwu T.T

Had a fever and flu now..feel so exhausting..But nobody take
care of me..Seeing doctor go by myself and eat bitter medicine..
I'm realize now I'm 20 years old, be adult not a child..
Whatever we are facing some troublesome problem or sadness incident
happened, should solve it by yourself..>,<,but I just hoping you are be my side..

Always overtime working and stay in my company..hmm,
my colleague say this doesnt like me..>,<
I just wanna be quiet and doing my paper work alone..OMG,feel myself be autistic..
A talkative gal changes be quiet diam diam gal..That you can imagine
how sadly and lonely I am..

Bored time...Hope the time pass it faster and meet Mr.Ng..
Feeling better a lil bit after I'd done my post..
Thanks who was concern about me..<3





4 comments:

  1. Get well soon.... Just get some rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ken: erm, I will stay strong,thanks guy..^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. GG:yup..currently always get wet in rainy day..
    suffer now..btw,thanks alot..

    ReplyDelete