Monday, March 21, 2011

Hot Air Balloon Festival



Sorry my dear readers ,I'm lately to update my blog, not fresh enough...hmm ><
Kinda currently busy with working and my life..=( arghh
19/3/2011...3rd Hot Air Balloon Festival will be held in Putrajaya..
I'm super love festival, so Michelle and me will be joining this festival..
Starting prepare myself...Wearing Freshkon lens..Not really like it..@@


Done..Fetch my babe 'Michelle' and on d way going putrajaya..Ishhh~~~
so worst,become rainy day ald..Driving about 140km/h..hehee
issit fast ? woops..remark here,I 'm a safety driver..LOLSSS

So many visitor was here when we arrive Putrajaya presint 2..
Take umbrella and keep walking to the festival..
Looking some drawing by kids..its cute..^^

ArHaaa..the hot air balloon picture let me remind somethings..
BOMBERMAN...haha, do you get it what I'm talking about ?

Some outdoor activities be provided..But look like just allow for kids..

So attrative for me..I wanna play it..=( still rainy..Sienz~~ ><

Haha..look so funny..like Sumo..


Michelle baby..She hand so long..lolsss

Babe and me

Long time ago, still raining..So we decide back home..><
Unluckily day, Hope next year can attend this festival and get ride
on the hot air balloon..


XOXO

4 comments:

  1. i hope to attend next year's too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. GG:You should come to join this festival..ITS FUN..^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ken: OK,next year i think will held on March oso..^^,bring along yours friend..More enjoying..

    ReplyDelete