Saturday, March 26, 2011

Dating Day



Morning everyone..^^, but for me is helpless..Early morning 7AM I tot today
is monday, hurry to wake up and sitting on the bed think a minute..
Hmm,today is monday or sunday? lolssss
yesterday date with Mr.Ng..so is sunday? (bcoz normally Mr.Ng was off day in every sunday)

Wait Wait Wait~~~

Think one more minute~~~~~Arhaa,yesterday Mr.Ng take leave accompany me..
OMG..really short memories now..like old people have amnesia ><
Am I too pressure or my brain stuck a lot ? I am the person who was light sleepy..
Nothing to do, It's probably a good time to sitting down and update my blog..^^

26/3/2011, hang out with Mr.Ng..Decide going to mid valley..




Ompss..I feel hungry and lazy to walk a fr distance..
We juz take our lunch in Sushi king..



A little bit and more..hahas




Fully filled in my stomach..Chatting,walking and buying...^^
Buy 2 ticket 'Men Suddenly In Love' , watching movie on 7.30pm..


Its funny and talk about guys are love to 滚, even they have their wife..=]
U may get a try watch this movie...( muz above 18 age ^^,bellow 18 are not allow)
ok, I gotta offline..
XOXO
bye <3


6 comments:

  1. heehee..currently sushi are my favourite..^^
    slurpp..

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your lashes!! what lash is that?? can post about it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure can...So happy heard about it..^^
    I will post about it ya..=)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow. vivian, mr. ng is ur bf?

    ReplyDelete