Saturday, April 2, 2011

Make Up ~~ ing


This is my 3rd time post about MAKE UP~~ING post..^^ hope my dear readers like it..
Have previous post about fake eyelashes
, wanna know more about it,
please click the '' post ''..


I'm extreme lovely fake eyelashes..It can make our pair of eye brilliant and shining..
Look more attractive..^^and the most important is easy to take out and remove it..
Does't like mascara apply on our eyelashes and so hard to remove it..
Get what I mean? heheee

Woots..=) This my fake eyelashes collection..hahas


Most like it..My favourite..natural and light..Ompss..forget to tell my dear,
all of this mostly bought from Sungai Wang,2th floor..



All of this are D.I.Y from Vivian..Lolss..its can be lower eyelashes or
extension..

At first..a normal make up without fake eyelashes..I just apply BB cream,eye shadow
, eye liner, blusher, and lip gloss..^^

Do for sweet and cute style..I was taken this type of eyelashes..

The center part of eyelashes was close and dense..bought from Sasa branches,
product from Canmake..easy to found..^^ Its can make our eye
look round..

Lower eyelashes I use for it..Anyway,the lower eyelashes cant buy at shop..
Its is d.i.y by myself..^^

Done..Issit look sweet and cute ??

To do a sexy look? I was apply grey smokey eye and a transparent lip gloss.. its can make my lip more healthy and pinky red..


Upper and lower eyelashes was bought from Sungai Wang, 2nd floor..



This was the sexy look bring to my readers..issit sexy? Hmm, actually I'm not confident
for sexy look..Should apply with red lipstick but I dun have that..Should I buy it?
I believe that make up apply with red lipstick, its will bcome awesome..




Hope you are like it..Any question can comment in my comment box...^^
I would like to accept all of suggestion and opinion..<3 <3

xoxo

5 comments:

  1. No need to apply fake eyelashes. You already have beautiful eyes... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. eye lashes also got so many types ah.. interesting.. haha.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought some many different types, with studs and pattern, still lying in drawer, don't know how to use and dare not use for the dramatic look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, GG..^^ guys always say natural is beauty..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ken: ya..that can bring us many beauty style..=)

    Nava.K: hmm,maybe u can bought some natural lashes..its will look natural,wont be dramatic look..^^

    ReplyDelete