Saturday, April 9, 2011

Malboro Icy Blast


Ompss..freelance job again..I'm love it..Today I'm working as usher in
Malboro event '' speedzone'' held in Sepang..near by F1 there..
100 gals are going to working,wow, amazing..Take bus shuttle going to speedzone..

Suppose to make up,as blue as u can...>< wear uniform like ''transformer''..
LOL..wear the high heels sponsor by the malboro event..Its make me pain
like hell...crying..


Meet newbie at here...

Jusvita..The tallest gal..^^

Minna...Cuttiest gal..^^



Our dinner taking at here..Pizza..hmm,not very tasty,its cool aredi..><

Finish our dinner,let's starting our job..


Work till 3am...its ''AM''...oh...I'm so tired now..Okay, dun say too much,
I gonna shopping later..haha..mayb its can make me more active..
Gal, you will know tat,rite???




No comments:

Post a Comment