Monday, November 1, 2010

Car Show, Halloween Night

Halloween night today..Car show event is held on 31 oct 2010,
Segi universiti college Kota Damansara..start from 7pm..
Me and Katherine under VIC Club...act as devil and angel..
Ready to prepare,a smokey eyes and red lips on my face...
hehe...like devil...


Go around..See which car decoration nice...

Crystal Chess very special for me..izit can play chess inside here?


i like the purple neon match with whit car..

The most famous LED king at here..



Alfred car in VIC Club..

Snap a lot..
Katherine and me..


I'm cant recognize who is him?Actually is Katherine boy boy..
So funny...wear thick spectacular..like old trendy 80..


I am devil, i should be serious and cannot smile..
But my friends make me laugh..haha..So i am
the 1st devil will smile..All the car start engine make
it hot..My make up melt ,yerr not nice n uncomfort..T.T








Enjoy this night with Katherine...Happy Halloween Nights..^^

No comments:

Post a Comment