Sunday, December 26, 2010

My 19yrs Birthday Eve (Part 1)


My birthday on 25th december,it was Christmas..I love it so much...
bcoz all the people was easy to remember when i'm birthday..


FiRst of all,
I nid to say HAPPY MERRY CHRISTMAS to all my readers, haters,
friends and my family..lol...I would celebrate my birthday eve party
in opera, sunway..this was 1st time celebrate in clubbing places..
Thanks to my friend, Dexter who are help me organize this birthday party..

Its was too crowded in opera..Sorry i dint take alot of picture..
juz few girl photo at here..

Mandy,me and Katherine..





Still have alot of friend dint take picture bcoz there was too crowded..
its was alot of happening things make me unhappy...Forget it,I juz enjoy
with my friend..i 'm too fast to be K.O..the birthday girl K.O again..><..
be drunkard.. so swing at that moment....
luckily all my friend take care to me..

Finally, thanks all the bday gift from my dearest friend and
join my bday party..I was enjoying this party and feel appreciate to you all..

Muacks....^^





No comments:

Post a Comment