Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Yee Birthday Bash Party

Late to blogging again...lolx...30/11/2010 was Yee birthday bash..
We was make decision celebrate birthday bash at Nagomi Japanese Restaurant,
Menara Hap Seng...Actually I dunno where is it..juz follow my friend car
to going there...Love the environment here when reach the Nagaomi..
It was so quite suitable for couple come to dating and have their dinner..

Main character Yee and her boy boy Edward...

So hungry all my dear,bcoz they nid to wait me when i dye my hair colour
in saloon..Sorry dear...Make ur birthday party delay...But hope
u can enjoy this birthday party...Lets see the menu
and take order...

Snap a lot picture while we are waiting our food...

Use my Edward camera..new samsung..sorry dunno what the models..
But have a screen in front the camera..so shock when we r taken picture..


Nana and me...

Me and my baby Katherine..
Love tis picture so much..it was shown my eye so bigger..
lolsss..XD


What happen?we all laughing at there..?That is bcoz the soh mui
Katherine,go outside the room and take tis picture from outside
windows..that is so crazy...Chit chat alot at here..

Having finish our dinner...We juz back home,all have to work 2moro..
It was so tired..Simple party the end..Yee..happy birthday to u again..^^

No comments:

Post a Comment